RETURNS & EXCHANGE POLICY
APPLIANCE, ELECTRONICS, AND MATTRESSES
MERCHANDISE RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
Merchandise appearing on a Standard TV & Appliance sales order or original sales receipt (for Cash and Carry items) may be returned for full refund* or store credit, or exchanged within 30-days of pick-up or delivery under the following conditions: Merchandise is in its factory-sealed package (unopened) with the packaging being in its original condition.
The customer is responsible for returning the item(s) to the Warehouse or pay for a delivery team to have the merchandise picked up.
AIR CONDITIONERS, BBQs, AND CONSUMER ELECTRONICS: All air conditioner, BBQ, and consumer electronic sales are final unless defective. Please refer to the “Defective Units” policy below.
DELIVERY AND INSTALLATION ACCESSORIES: All delivery and installation accessory sales are final. These items include, but are not limited to supply lines, cords, ducting, laundry stacking kits, and microwave trim kits.
SPECIAL ORDER MERCHANDISE AND SERVICES: Your salesperson will cover the Special Order Product Agreement and Disclosure form at the time of purchase. All Special Order merchandise sales are final.
DELIVERY AND INSTALLATION SERVICES: Charges for installation and delivery services provided by Standard TV staff are non-refundable after they have been performed. Fees incurred for installation and delivery services provided by a third party are not eligible for refund consideration.
DEFECTIVE UNITS: If your unit has a major malfunction within 48 hours of delivery, it may be exchanged for a new unit by contacting Customer Relations at 888-626-0531. After 48 hours, an authorized service provider must diagnose and repair the unit under the manufacturer’s warranty.
OPEN BOX: All “open box”, floor models, clearance or outlet sold “as-is” may be returned in same condition within 7 days of pick-up or delivery.
DAMAGED MERCHANDISE: Inspect your merchandise for, and inform us of, damage at time of pick-up or delivery. Please do not sign for the package and immediately refuse product. After you take possession the manufacturer’s warranty may cover cosmetic damage. Refer to your manufacturer’s warranty for specifics. Concealed damage should be reported within 24 hours of receiving the product to our Customer Relations Department at 888-626-0531.
DROP OFF DELIVERY: Customer assumes liability for any damage on drop off deliveries if unit(s) are not inspected at the time of delivery. If there is any indication of physical damage to the package, contact Customer Relations at 888-626-0531 within 48 hours of the dropoff.
MATTRESS COMFORT GUARANTEE: The mattress comfort guarantee only applies to the following mattresses:
Tempur-Pedic, Stearns & Foster, and Sealy Hybrid. Mattresses must be slept on for a minimum of 30 days before they are eligible for return or exchange under the comfort guarantee. Mattresses must be exchanged within 31-90 days of delivery.
- The replacement mattress must be from the same brand and of equal or greater value than the original mattress purchased. You will be responsible for paying any additional fees for delivery, and the difference in price if greater than the original mattress.
- To qualify for a Comfort Exchange, you must have purchased a mattress protector on the same invoice as the mattress you wish to exchange.
- If the mattress is stained or otherwise damaged in any way, it will not be accepted for exchange or a return.
- This Comfort Exchange policy does not apply to foundations, adjustable bases, accessories, etc.
- This policy does not apply to clearance mattresses, which are clearly labeled, explained, and sold as-is.
- Yourmattressmaybeexchangedandreselectedonlyonce.Wewillnotacceptanexchangeonanymattressthatdoes not have the attached tags required by law(law label).
*REFUNDS: Refunds for items purchased with a credit card are credited to the original card. Refunds for items purchased via cash or check come in the form of a check from our corporate office mailed within 7-10 days of the return date. Promotional items must be returned with product or their retail value will be deducted from the refund, store credit, or exchange value.